28 Celebrity Pairs That Are Practically Identical Looking
Recently, Britney Spears revealed her new look, sporting dark brown locks and a black dress to Elton John’s birthday party. Not only does “Brunetteney” look like Spears circa 2002, before that whole “K-Fed” thing ever happened, evoking a time when everything was still innocent and joyous, she looks exactly like another late-90’s, early-aughts staple: Charisma Carpenter of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It turns out that under that blond bob has been lurking Cordelia Chase all this time. Somebody get this girl a stake.
This got me thinking about the number of famous people who look strikingly similar, whether that’s mentioned all the time (Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox), there’s a slight degree of difference between the two (Eva Mendez and Cindy Crawford) or they are basically the same person (Carrot Top and Jackie Stallone). If you ever see a picture of Penelope Cruz next to her sister (who is somehow not her twin), I actually can’t tell the difference between the two of them. It’s eerie.
One of the entries here I find actively distracting (#28) and another just makes me giggle (#26). Sorry I’m not sorry, Whoopi.
1. Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley
2. Johnny Cash and Joe Pesci
3. Kristen Stewart and Teresa Palmer
4. Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig
5. Judy Greer and Anne Heche
6. Allison Williams and Kate Middleton
7. Barry Manilow and Rod Stewart
8. Ian Somerhalder and Chace Crawford
9. Miranda Cosgrove and Fran Drescher
10. Eugene Levy and Martin Scorsese
11. Kirstie Alley and Fergie
12. Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester
13. Cameron Diaz and Helena Christensen
14. Shannon Elizabeth and Alanis Morrisette
15. Neil Patrick Harris and Christopher Masterson
16. Blake Lively and Ke$ha
17. Eric Dane and Leonardo DiCaprio
18. Skeet Ulrich and Johnny Depp
19. Kyra Sedgwick and Julia Roberts
20. Young Christopher Walken and Scarlett Johansson
21. Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry
22. Jake Weber and Tim Roth
23. Daniel Day-Lewis and Morrissey
24. Chloe Moretz and Elle Fanning
25. Lil Wayne and Whoopi Goldberg
26. Justin Bieber and Ellen Degeneres
27. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Heath Ledger
28. Meryl Streep and Jennifer Ehle
A | A | A
I made dating a sort of business. My capital is my looks, and my profit are the free dinner, free rides, free tickets, free whatever.
Yes, it was your birthday when he kissed me for the first time.
Though she says it’s “a lot of emailing,” she chose to live her dream and take the risk of not pursuing a traditional education.
We knew each other better than anyone else.