The 32 Most Creepy Online Dating Messages You Never Want To Receive
By Mandy Zucker
1. Helluva segue.
2. Keep looking and hopefully you find a clue eventually.
3. Here’s to 6 more years of trial & error.
4. I’ll take ‘WTF Is This Person Thinking?’ for $500, Alex.
5. New levels of creepy & corny being reached with two simple words.
7. “This may sound weird” for understatement of the year.
8. Words are hard.
9. Take 3. Annnd, ACTION! (Credit: Single Girl In Everybody’s Wedding World)
10. Just let me liberate you.
11. Preparing yourself for rejection helps sometimes.
12. Social skills be hella important.
13. Who makes those, Little Debbie or Hostess?
14. Honesty is the best policy, or at least it was until this guy.
15. His word was good for a total of 7 minutes.
16. Bold predicktion.
17. Just thought you should no.
18. Stupid, creepy, rude question; brilliant response.
19. HOW DID THAT LINE NOT WORK? (CREDIT: Single Girl In Everybody’s Wedding World)
20. Because she really wants the D-tails, right?
21. What’s your stereotype?
23. On my way over to murder you! LOL, JK!
24. If only.
25. That’s not how to court, Marshall.
26. Writing is cathartic.
27. So that wasn’t rhetorical then?
28. Want to?
30. Reject me once, retaliate viciously.
31. Unicorn teeth.
32. Mmm, catfish, although the visual of that description really kills an appetite.
You should like Thought Catalog on Facebook here.
The only way to live in a world without religion is to remove its necessity. You have to create a system in which people do not need God.
George Washington is Biggie: Just the best, classic, constantly enjoyable.
By Lev Novak
I laughed long and hard at this, and I think you will too.
I have had exactly thirteen abortions. Five girls, eight boys.