19 Things We Learned Last Night On RuPaul's 'Drag Race'
1. Opera glasses are HOT this season, hunty. Get into these spectacles.
2. Because they will help you read a bitch when the time is right.
3) Put that train wreck in her place.
4) Every new queen came into the work room like this:
5) While all the other shady bitches did this:
6) Season 5 is going to be more dramatic than all the others.
7) Because this is what happens when you lock a bunch of queens in a room:
8) They clap and cheer each other on.
9) When they are really thinking this:
10) This season it’s going to be hard to keep your composure, lace front and mascara intact.
11) But keep your game face on.
12) And beat a bitch to that $100,000.
13) Wow the judges with your performance.
14) Don’t dress like your favorite TV network.
15) And not even a drag queen can pull off Lederhosen-chic.
16) Sometimes the queen you hate stays and you feel like this:
17) The fan favorite always goes home first.
18) Shantay you stay.
19)Tune in next week so you can witness RuPaul do this:
A | A | A
To begin, I got totally screwed over in the dental genes department. I was born with a pretty severe overbite and a mouth that was too small.
If this doesn’t become the biggest video on the Internet, then I have no faith left in humanity.
Describe for us the threesome with your OKCupid hookup.
I visited synagogues all over the world—from Syosset, to Beverly Hills, and back again to Jericho. Studies were made, tests were run, I tasted the blood of a virgin Jew and even conducted my very own bris.