19 Things We Learned Last Night On RuPaul's 'Drag Race'
1. Opera glasses are HOT this season, hunty. Get into these spectacles.
2. Because they will help you read a bitch when the time is right.
3) Put that train wreck in her place.
4) Every new queen came into the work room like this:
5) While all the other shady bitches did this:
6) Season 5 is going to be more dramatic than all the others.
7) Because this is what happens when you lock a bunch of queens in a room:
8) They clap and cheer each other on.
9) When they are really thinking this:
10) This season it’s going to be hard to keep your composure, lace front and mascara intact.
11) But keep your game face on.
12) And beat a bitch to that $100,000.
13) Wow the judges with your performance.
14) Don’t dress like your favorite TV network.
15) And not even a drag queen can pull off Lederhosen-chic.
16) Sometimes the queen you hate stays and you feel like this:
17) The fan favorite always goes home first.
18) Shantay you stay.
19)Tune in next week so you can witness RuPaul do this:
A | A | A
I made dating a sort of business. My capital is my looks, and my profit are the free dinner, free rides, free tickets, free whatever.
Yes, it was your birthday when he kissed me for the first time.
Though she says it’s “a lot of emailing,” she chose to live her dream and take the risk of not pursuing a traditional education.
We knew each other better than anyone else.