1. You give him space to do his own thing and don’t expect him to spend all his available time with you.
2. You want to be a part of his life as much as possible. You make the effort to get along well with his friends and family.
3. You do small things for him, such as getting food for him and helping him with his chores.
4. You support him in his work by encouraging him when he is down and celebrating his achievements and important milestones with him.
5. You pay attention to what he says and remember the small details he tells you.
6. You encourage him to be a better version of himself, such as developing healthy habits and seeing positivity in every situation.
7. You appreciate him for everything he does for you and you make sure he knows how grateful you are for him.
8. You accept him for who he is and don’t try to change him into someone he isn’t.
9. You include him in your life and you see him as part of your family.
10. You don’t get complacent in the relationship. You continue to put in effort to look good and feel good about yourself and he appreciates you for your effort.
11. You take good care of yourself to make sure that he doesn’t have to worry about you.
12. You respect him and don’t quarrel with him in public or talk about your relationship troubles on social media.
13. You have healthy arguments with him. You focus on the issues at hand and you don’t guilt-trip him or attack him personally.
14. You trust him and don’t jump into conclusions at his association with other females in his life.
15. You are trustworthy and he knows that you would never do anything to hurt him.
16. You are driven and work hard in what you do so that you can build a future with him.
17. You are confident and secure in yourself and you don’t doubt his love for you.
18. You speak your mind so that he doesn’t have to guess what you are thinking.
19. You tolerant his differences and you are willing to compromise with him such as watching his favorite movie genre and eating the cuisine he preferred.
20. You don’t need him to complete you or validate your feelings. He admires your strength and knows that he’s blessed to be with you.
21. You have common interests with him and you like to spend time with him doing activities both of you enjoy.
22. You take the initiative to text him first and organize a date with him. You don’t just wait for him to make the effort.
23. You shower him with love and concern by giving him random surprises and letting him know how much you love him all the time.
24. You never stop trying with him. You constantly put in effort be it trying to spice things up or continue to do the small things for him.
25. You never stop loving him. You may be uncertain about what the future hold but you are certain of your love for him.