1. It’s 100% ok for you not to have found your soulmate yet.
2. Spend time focusing on your breathing instead of panicking.
3. You will get over that one ex you can’t stop thinking about.
4. Heartbreak isn’t going to kill you.
5. Online dating kind of sucks.
6. You aren’t supposed to have everything figured out by now.
7. Yes, you actually can drop everything and travel.
8. Your parents aren’t going to let you live at their house forever.
9. Your first real job may not be exactly what you hoped for or imagined.
10. No one in this world owes you anything.
11. How you live your life, is ultimately up to you.
12. You are in charge of your own success.
13. Money and power is fleeting.
14. Family and love is forever.
15. You control your own happiness.
16. You can’t blame others for your problems.
17. No one cares if you got stuck in traffic or if you had a meltdown. Being late is completely unprofessional.
18. You will keep making mistakes no matter how hard you try not to.
19. You will fail again and again. It’s up to you with what you do with that experience.
20. Life isn’t college anymore.
21. Getting revenge on someone who hurt you won’t make you feel any better.
22. Some of your friendships are going to fade. Don’t let your real friendships go.
23. You are going to experience rock bottom moments where you want to throw in the towel and give up.
24. Please don’t ever give up on yourself and your life. You are too precious and beautiful of a human being to ever not love yourself.