1. Miles Teller.
2. Finding a Free Cup Of Coffee coupon that expired yesterday.
3. The feeling of nails on a chalkboard.
4. The sound of nails on a chalkboard.
5. Not having a Netflix account, or at least access to one.
6. Dating someone who makes you feel insecure and/or doubt yourself.
7. Dating someone who loves you more than you love them.
8. Dating someone who you love more than they love you.
9. Dating someone who is terrible in bed.
10. Finding out your significant other voted for Trump.
11. Realizing you forgot about an essay that is due tomorrow and pulling a frantic all-nighter as a result.
12. People who are rude to waiters.
14. Discovering your family’s porn stash.
15. Meat sweats.
16. Roommmates who leave passive aggressive post-it notes.
17. Men who say, “You’re not like other girls.”
18. Women who say, “I hate drama.”
19. Running into your ex boyfriend’s mom while you’re buying Plan B at CVS.
20. The patriarchy.
21. Soggy sandwiches.
22. Getting out of a bandage skirt.
23. Drivers who never learned how to use their blinkers.
24. LA traffic.
25. Texting someone who takes days to text back.
26. Trying to figure out how you’re going to break up with someone.
27. Being late for your period.