1. To do at least one good thing for someone else, every day, with no motivation other than spreading kindness.
2. To be honest about your feelings and to not apologize for having them.
3. To refrain from talking about other people behind their back, and to avoid being judgmental in every way possible.
4. To hit the snooze button less.
5. To say ‘yes’ when you want to and ‘no’ when you need to.
6. To focus on creating happiness within your life now, instead of chasing after it.
7. To make an effort every single day to be a better friend, in one way or another.
8. To stop thinking and talking about all the ways you’re going to explore your creativity ‘someday,’ and to start doing that stuff right now instead.
9. To get the amount of sleep each night that you deserve.
10. To read more actual books, even if it’s just one more book this year than you read last year.
11. To channel your energy and focus into one activity at a time – to just watch a movie when you decide to watch a movie, to only read a book when you want to read a book, to have dinner with your friend with no distractions.
12. To always say ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ or ‘how are you’ to the cashier or the barista or the uber driver before you ask for what you want.
13. To walk more.
14. To spend less time on social media. Not no time, but at least a little less time.
15. To be someone right now that you’ll be proud of in five years from now.
16. To be a source of goodness for everyone around you.
17. To make an effort to be as kind and loving to yourself as you are to everyone else.