1. If you could go back and relive one year from your childhood, which year would it be and why?
2. If you had to switch your career path right now to something totally different – and money was going to be no issue at all – what would you choose to do for a living?
3. If you could find out exactly what your life was going to be like in ten years from now, would you want to know?
4. If Hogwarts was real and your child received a letter, would you let them go?
5. If you were going to live in a nice, average house but one room in the house could be absolutely incredible, modern, and beautiful – which room would you choose? Bedroom, bathroom, family room, kitchen, etc?
6. If you were given the option to give $10 million to charity or to take $5 million for yourself, which option would you choose?
7. If you could redo just one decision of your life (so far), which decision would you alter?
8. If you could learn the answer to one of history’s unsolved mysteries, which one would it be?
9. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one would it be?
10. If you could be an Olympic gold medalist, what sport would you want it to be in?
11. If you could be on the writing staff of any tv show in the world, current or from the past, which show would you want to be a writer for?
12. If you had the option of choosing between a chauffeur, a live-in chef, a personal stylist, a masseuse, and a round-the-clock assistant for the rest of your life – at no cost to you – which option would you go with?
13. If you could go back in time and tell off someone who hurt you, who would it be, and what did they do?
14. If you could get a free one-hour life counseling session from any celebrity or famous person in the world, who would you choose?
15. If you had the opportunity to learn exactly what every person in your life really thinks about you, would you take it?
16. Aside from water, if you could only drink one other beverage for the rest of your life (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would it be?
17. If you had to give up one of your limbs in exchange for there being a cure for cancer, would you do it?
18. If you said yes to the question above, would you still do it if no one ever found out that you’re the reason cancer was cured?
19. If you could get a $10,000 raise right now but it would decrease all of your coworkers’ salaries by $1,000 each (and they never knew it was your fault), would you do it?
20. If you could choose any super power in the world, what would you choose?
21. If you had to cut off all communication with one of your best friends for five years, who would it be?
22. If you had to cut off all communication with one of your close family members for five years, who would it be?
23. If you had to read one celebrity memoir over and over again for the rest of your life, whose book would you pick?
24. If you could accomplish any heroic feat in the world but no one would ever know it was you (solve world hunger, instigate world peace, etc), what would you choose?
25. If someone paid you a million dollars to wear the same exact outfit every day for the rest of your life, would you do it?
26. If you could be a famous athlete, model, comedian, or serious actor, which option would you choose?
27. If you had to settle down in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
28. If there was only one insult word you could use against people for the rest of your life, which word would you pick?
29. If you could talk to any type of animal in the world, what would you choose?
30. If you could immediately have your dream body but it would give your best friend twenty extra pounds, would you do it?
31. How would you spend your free time if you could never watch tv, read a book, or spend any of your time on any smart device ever again?
32. If you had to marry a celebrity who was the opposite of the gender you’re normally attracted to, who would you pick?
33. Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, washing your clothes. You can only pick 2 out of the 3 for the rest of your life. Go.
34. Would you rather have an infinite number of good friends, or two incredible, loyal, absolute best friends?
35. If you could only communicate with one other person for the rest of your life – other than your significant other – who would you choose?