15 Signs You're In Love
1. You think about them all the time. You can’t force yourself not to. You say, “Okay, today I will not think about this person,” but even being deliberate always backfires and you just end up thinking about them more.
2. You do things for them you normally wouldn’t do even if they’re annoying to you, like help them move or go out of your way like, seven blocks just to get them that specific kind of candy they like.
3. You find yourself lingering on stuff that smells like them — their T-shirts, their sheets. When you catch a whiff of them, you feel happy and safe.
4. You don’t mind the gross stuff like if they have eye boogers or a big pimple. It just makes them more human and therefore somehow cuter?
5. You want to know everything about their life — their childhood, their family, their favorite concert they ever went to, their best college memories, everything. You could just listen to them tell you stuff for hours.
6. You find yourself goofily smiling alone when you think about their dumb face.
7. You talk about them incessantly. Your friends are all like, “Yeah, we know they like Game of Thrones and one time they were in a ska band. Jeez. You’ve told us already like seven times.”
8. Innocuous things remind you of them. Like streetlamps and cracks in the sidewalk and bodega cats and like, really anything you see.
9. Even if you were hanging out on a yacht with Zac Efron and Channing Tatum (or like, Megan Fox and Rosario Dawson), you would still be like, “Hmm. I wonder what So-And-So is up to. I should text them.”
10. You check their Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr on a regular rotation just to see if they posted anything new. What? It’s not weird.
11. You find everything they do fascinating. Oh man, are they tying their shoes or brushing their teeth? YOU ARE RIVETED.
12. You feel like they really listen to you and respect your thoughts and opinions. You never feel afraid of telling them how you feel or what you think, which is kind of a new thing for you.
13. You want to go on trips together and find yourself planning vacations months in advance. You just sort of see them in your future.
14. You want to share things like bed space, food, music collections, books. You lend them stuff and feel good about it and you get to borrow things too. There’s no cordoning off or possessiveness about space or stuff. You’re a unit.
15. You clicked this link. Gotcha! Now go admit it to them. GO!
A | A | A
Shouldn’t a national leader’s sexual desirability be an issue, especially if it’s a chick?
8. Take advantage of the different types of living situations
24. Hair loss due to high levels anxiety.
Before you make the possibly life-altering decision to go and have a meal at Waffle House, I believe it is my duty as a reporter to inform you of what could happen.