1. Most toilets flush in E flat.
2. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
3. Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.
4. The Vatican City is the country that drinks the most wine per capita at 74 liters per citizen per year.
5. Approximately 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
6. If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die.
7. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
8. “Almost” is the longest word in English with all the letters in alphabetical order.
9. Sean Connery wore a toupee in all his James Bond movies.
10. Nicholas Cage bought a pet octopus once because he sincerely thought it might help this his acting.
11. Nicholas Cage also once did magic mushrooms with his cat.
12. It actually takes 142.18 licks to reach the center of a Tootsie pop.
13. 1% of all women can achieve full orgasm just by stimulating their breasts.
14. You’ll eat more than 35,000 cookies in your lifetime (probably).
15. Steve Jobs relieved stress by soaking his feet in Apple’s company toilets.
16. Fredric Baur was the man who invented the iconic “Pringles” can. When he died, his ashes were buried in one.
17. Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes responded by calling into work “sick,” saying they “felt gay.”
18. There is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on earth.
19. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
20. There is a town in Canada called “Dildo.”
21. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
22. France was still executing people by guillotine when the first Star Wars movie came out.
23. All swans in England belong to the queen.
24. No piece of square paper can be folded more than 7 times in half.
25. The US Treasury once considered producing doughnut-shaped coins!