1. Love your body. When a guy is in between your legs, don’t worry about what you look like, taste like, or smell like. Think sexy thoughts. If you’re stressed and self-conscious, then you’ll ruin your chances of orgasming.
2. Ask for what you want. Don’t be afraid to give instructions. His goal is to make you orgasm, so help him out. It’s not being bossy. It’s being cooperative. Tell him where to touch and where to stay far away from. The more you teach him, the faster he’ll learn — and the faster you’ll both climax.
3. Date the right boys. Boys that are patient. Boys that are willing to go down on you for as long as it takes to make you orgasm. If he only cares about his release, then he’s not someone you should be sleeping with. Selfishness isn’t attractive.
4. Masturbate. You can’t expect a guy to figure out how your body works when you don’t even know yourself. Take the time to experiment. Learn what you like. That way, if you’re ever horny, you don’t have to ask a guy to get you off. You can take care of it yourself.
5. De-stress. When you’re stressed, it’s hard to get into the mood. Instead of relying on sex to calm you down, calm down before sex. Read a book. Take a bath. Do something that relaxes you. The more your mind is at ease, the less tense your body will be, and the better sex will feel.
6. Wait until you’re ready. You don’t have to rip your clothing off whenever your boyfriend is horny. Make him wait. Kiss and caress him until you feel ready for sex. There’s no rush. The female body takes time to get turned on.
7. Do Kegel exercises. You don’t even have to hit the gym to do these. You can do them while sitting on the couch, while in bed, or while at your desk during work. The more you use your pelvic floor muscles, the stronger your orgasms will be, so don’t you dare forget about them.
8. Initiate sex. Don’t wait until your partner is in the mood. If you want something from him, ask. Don’t hold yourself back. He definitely won’t mind.
9. Buy sex toys. They’re not as taboo as you think. All of your friends have them, even if they don’t admit it. Order a vibrator online and have it discreetly delivered so you can have easier orgasms.
10. Read erotica. Sometimes, eye candy isn’t enough. Sometimes, you need a fun fantasy to think about during the deed. Don’t worry, there are better books out there than 50 Shades. Books that will make you hungry for sex and give you ideas you’re going to want to act out.
11. Be adventurous. Wear lingerie. Watch porn. Have sex in the shower. Have sex in public. Do as many different things as you can, because you never know what you’re going to love.