20 Alternate Titles For Savages
It’s a shorter workweek thanks to America turning one year older, and while we’re all trying to curb our hangovers and overstuffed stomachs, Hollywood is cashing in on the fact that dark, AC-cranked theaters is where we’ll all head to this weekend to cure our July 4th woes. Case in point, the adaptation of Savages, a story about two weed dealers and their sexy shared girlfriend vs. a Mexican drug cartel. Throw in John Travolta as a corrupt DEA agent and Salma Hayek’s cute accent and you have the fixings for a quintessential summer movie. So, in the spirit of Savages coming out this weekend, I thought I’d round up some alternate titles for the film solely based off its trailer, IMDB page, and other cultural ephemera I deem relevant.
- Fred Savages
- The Return: Benicio del Toro’s Moustache
- Two Guys, A Girl, and a Mexican Drug Cartel
- Ménage à Bong
- Lively Swap
- Oliver Stoned
- Dubious Weed Dealers: From Cheech and Chong to Ben and Chon
- 2012: A Drug Odyssey
- Ophelia to O: A History of Damsels in Distress
- Babel Pt. II (See the Movie Posters)
- John Travolta’s Hair Line
- John Travolta’s Waist Line
- John Travolta’s Soul Patch
- Behind the Mask: Luchadores and Drug Syndicates
- XOXO Ganja Girl
- Another Movie About Weed Set in California
- The Movie Emile Hirsch Does in 2012
- Dude, Where’s My Pot?
- Weed 101: Studying Botany at Berkeley
- What Tim Riggins Is Doing Now
A | A | A
While there are limitless ways to love someone and make your relationship last, there is only one fool-proof, time-tested formula to ensure it burns and disintegrates as quickly as possible.
Don’t get me wrong, if you can get into an Ivy League, good for you, but I also think that there are a lot of other colleges that deserve as much praise and respect as Harvard and Yale.
I started to do lines of Adderall because I thought heroin/drug chic was glamorous. I did it while looking at myself on my iPhone camera, obviously, because how else would I know it was happening if my reflection on a screen wasn’t looking back at me?
2. GRUMPY. Or more appropriately, Humpy.