21 Life Lessons, Courtesy Of Twitter
1. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it.
2. True friendship can spring from the unlikeliest of places.
3. At any point in time, there is someone out there who is going through the same thing you are.
4. Once a relationship — of any type — becomes noxious, back away. Fast.
5. A person can be strong. A community can be stronger.
6. Even if you don’t agree with other people, they have the same right to press that button and share their thoughts as you do.
7. There are some people whose days will always be better if yours is terrible. Avoid at all costs.
8. Self-deprecation is always better than full emo.
9. Breaking out of groupthink is one of the most difficult things one can do, and the most satisfying thing once accomplished. Embrace the challenge. Break out of your mold.
10. There is so much more to life and knowledge than you think there is.
11. Never be afraid to say how you feel.
12. News stories are much more honest once you get to know the journalist.
13. Proper spelling is like a British accent — you will immediately be taken seriously if you use it.
14. Everybody gets silly after midnight. Weekday, weekend — it doesn’t matter.
15. It is harder to be polite than it is to curse things out.
16. Geek can be, and usually is, incredibly attractive.
17. People notice everything.
18. If it’s in your power to help someone out, don’t hesitate and do it.
19. There is no point in trying to emulate someone else. Just be yourself. Everything gets easier after you pull that off.
20. This generation is powered by photo-filtered bacon.
21. Anyone can follow you. Real followers have to be earned.
A | A | A
You break it to them as softly as can. They immediately beg you to stay.
As much as I appreciate someone telling me to keep my chin up when going through a hard time, I’m fairly certain I’d rather them let me punch dance out my rage in their backyard.
At their biological core, men are ruled by sexuality. They identify potential mates using their eyes first, while women take a more complicated approach.
You probably thought I was going to recommend Orange Is The New Black but I’m not.