1. “I know this is dumb, but the other day, my boyfriend actually commented on one of my Instagram posts and engaged with me on social. He doesn’t really use Instagram and rarely likes posts, so I feel special whenever he makes that little gesture.” — Callie, 22
2. “I love it when my boyfriend leaves a sweet, little note for no reason whatsoever. It just let’s me know he’s thinking about me.” — Kelsey, 23
3. “It’s the simple things that count, and so many guys overlook this. Just a back rub or breakfast or running your hands through my hair in the morning. Tell me I look pretty when I get dressed up.” – Kayla, 27
4. “I love it when he favs and retweets some of my stuff. I just wish he’d do it more often.” — Hannah, 25
5. “Ask if I’m free on Friday, tell me you have reservations at 7, tell me what the dress code is, come pick me up, I will be swooning for a week. That’s all it takes.” – Michelle, 28
6. “I think it’s the sweetest thing when my boyfriend says cute things to me while I’m half asleep. It’s like it doesn’t matter if I hear it or not, he just has to say it.” — Kate, 21.
7. “Every time I see a guy on the subway with flowers, I wish I had someone to do that for me. I can buy flowers myself, but the old-school gesture always makes me want to tell that stranger with the flowers good job.” — Stefanie, 25