10 Reasons To Look Forward To Fall
1. Starbucks’ seasonal pumpkin flavored products. That pumpkin spice latte is quite possibly the most delicious tasting thing to ever be served periodically. In reality it should be a regular option on the menu. Limited time offers are for McRibs, not amazing beverages.
2. Beautiful colored leaves will drop by the masses and cover the ground, making for a stunning, scenic aesthetic. It’ll look like a computer wallpaper everytime you step outside. Also those brittle leaves crunch as you step on them. It’s like nature’s version of bubble wrap popping pleasure.
3. Darn near perfect weather. The summer heat has worn on many of us, so a change in temperature is long overdue. We can open windows and let the cool, fresh air seep in. Not to mention the fact that A/C and heat are no longer necessary, resulting in significantly lower electricity bills.
4. Fresh apples that result in the creation of some rather enchanting apple concoctions — such as cider, crisp, cobbler and pie.
5. The option of wearing layered clothing. Fall is the ideal time to break out your coats and sweaters — and put your style on full display. After wearing shorts and sleeveless tops, layers are a refreshing change.
6. Halloween costume shopping, and Halloween itself. Dragging out the tombstones, cobwebs and lantern decorations. Handing out candy to kids. Or having a night out where we can enjoy getups of the scant, creative, embarrassing and ridiculous nature.
7. Football. Lots and lots of football. Sundays begin with games at 10 a.m. and end with an evening one to ease the depression of the impending Monday. The children often go outside to toss the pigskin around, while the grownups gather around the television and throw back unhealthy snacks. Glorious.
8. The return of television series. For the TV buffs out there, the fall signifies the beginning of some of our favorite shows’ new seasons.
9. Thanksgiving Day, which means oodles of scrumptious food and family gatherings. It’s essentially Christmas — minus the gifts and lights.
10. Hayrides, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, etc. All of the festivities that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
A | A | A
Now I know I’m going to get a lot of shut for this but there this has been something I’ve been fond of for about all of my life.
You break it to them as softly as can. They immediately beg you to stay.
As much as I appreciate someone telling me to keep my chin up when going through a hard time, I’m fairly certain I’d rather them let me punch dance out my rage in their backyard.
At their biological core, men are ruled by sexuality. They identify potential mates using their eyes first, while women take a more complicated approach.