10 Things Undecided Voters Ask Themselves
1.“Should I buy an iPod or an 8-Track player?”
2. “Should I buy a Prius or a stagecoach?”
3.“Should I eat a sandwich for lunch or should I shovel a handful of sand into my mouth?”
4. “Should I get a coffee or should I drink this bottle of paint thinner?”
5. “Should I watch a movie or should I shove nails into my eyes?”
6. “Should I grant women power over their own vaginas or should I exert more regulation over those confusing lady holes than Wall Street?”
7. “Should I accept different opinions than my own or do those make me scared and angry?”
8. “Should I believe in scientifically proven facts or are those a tool being used by satan to derail the morality of society?”
9. “Should I welcome people different than myself into the conversation or does their presence dilute the self-perceived value of my life and beliefs?”
10. “Should I vote for someone who is currently working to move this country forward or for someone named Mitt Romney?”
Make up your mind. Vote.
A | A | A
GIVE ME ALL OF THE DRINKS AND GIVE ME THEM NOW! I’LL NEVER TURN DOWN, YES, THAT IS MY VOW!
You are brave. You are capable. You are inspiring. You are important. You are good.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and six months ago I found myself highly medicated, that is, I remembered how to laugh.
If we are not happy now with ourselves and what we are doing then what the hell makes us think that we will be happy or satisfied later?