10 Things Undecided Voters Ask Themselves
1.“Should I buy an iPod or an 8-Track player?”
2. “Should I buy a Prius or a stagecoach?”
3.“Should I eat a sandwich for lunch or should I shovel a handful of sand into my mouth?”
4. “Should I get a coffee or should I drink this bottle of paint thinner?”
5. “Should I watch a movie or should I shove nails into my eyes?”
6. “Should I grant women power over their own vaginas or should I exert more regulation over those confusing lady holes than Wall Street?”
7. “Should I accept different opinions than my own or do those make me scared and angry?”
8. “Should I believe in scientifically proven facts or are those a tool being used by satan to derail the morality of society?”
9. “Should I welcome people different than myself into the conversation or does their presence dilute the self-perceived value of my life and beliefs?”
10. “Should I vote for someone who is currently working to move this country forward or for someone named Mitt Romney?”
Make up your mind. Vote.
A | A | A
Will it feel the same when you tell me you love me over the phone? Will the peacefulness of those words still floor me from thousands of miles away?
I was conflicted. It felt like one eye was trying to look away while the other soaked it up. I felt the heat rise in my face. This was wrong. But it didn’t feel wrong.
Any nervous flyer knows the progression of descending panic: bile, sweaty palms, social awkwardness and self-induced sedation.
I know how it feels when the weight of darkness crashes down onto your chest in the middle of the night, and how you wish things would stop spinning because the axis seems tilted now. I know, love, I know.