10 Things Undecided Voters Ask Themselves
1.“Should I buy an iPod or an 8-Track player?”
2. “Should I buy a Prius or a stagecoach?”
3.“Should I eat a sandwich for lunch or should I shovel a handful of sand into my mouth?”
4. “Should I get a coffee or should I drink this bottle of paint thinner?”
5. “Should I watch a movie or should I shove nails into my eyes?”
6. “Should I grant women power over their own vaginas or should I exert more regulation over those confusing lady holes than Wall Street?”
7. “Should I accept different opinions than my own or do those make me scared and angry?”
8. “Should I believe in scientifically proven facts or are those a tool being used by satan to derail the morality of society?”
9. “Should I welcome people different than myself into the conversation or does their presence dilute the self-perceived value of my life and beliefs?”
10. “Should I vote for someone who is currently working to move this country forward or for someone named Mitt Romney?”
Make up your mind. Vote.
A | A | A
Describe for us the threesome with your OKCupid hookup.
If this doesn’t become the biggest video on the Internet, then I have no faith left in humanity.
I’m about to finish up my sophomore fall of college, and friends from home are getting married and having babies and sufficiently freaking me out.
He was a perfect date. I later got drunk and hacked his phone (who uses their birth year for a password? It was 1986, by the way #teamcougar). What I found was a text to a Kristina explaining his aforementioned sex dream he’d had about her while sleeping next to me in a luxurious hotel bed.