10 Things Undecided Voters Ask Themselves
1.“Should I buy an iPod or an 8-Track player?”
2. “Should I buy a Prius or a stagecoach?”
3.“Should I eat a sandwich for lunch or should I shovel a handful of sand into my mouth?”
4. “Should I get a coffee or should I drink this bottle of paint thinner?”
5. “Should I watch a movie or should I shove nails into my eyes?”
6. “Should I grant women power over their own vaginas or should I exert more regulation over those confusing lady holes than Wall Street?”
7. “Should I accept different opinions than my own or do those make me scared and angry?”
8. “Should I believe in scientifically proven facts or are those a tool being used by satan to derail the morality of society?”
9. “Should I welcome people different than myself into the conversation or does their presence dilute the self-perceived value of my life and beliefs?”
10. “Should I vote for someone who is currently working to move this country forward or for someone named Mitt Romney?”
Make up your mind. Vote.
A | A | A
Perhaps time isn’t really on our side and maybe, just maybe, I didn’t really have an impact on your everyday life like how you were able to affect mine. But I’m thankful that, even for a while, I became a part of your routine.
Elephant Graveyard For All Your Embarrassing 15-Year-Old Emotions, Expressed In Fall Out Boy Lyrics
So, to all the spurned girlfriends out there, I’m sorry.
2. Your body will no longer be able to handle the vicious rise, rage, repeat cycle you put it through during the first couple of years in college.