1. Do they make you happy?
2. Do they make you want to rip your hair out from time to time?
3. Do you have trust between the two of you?
4. Does being around them make you want to be a better person?
5. Do they make your bad days better?
6. Do they do nice things for you that make you smile?
7. Do they make you feel loved and appreciated?
8. Do they give you the attention you need and make you feel appreciated?
9. Do you still find them attractive even when they do something repulsive?
10. Do they calm your nerves?
11. Do you fight a healthy amount?
12. Do they tell you when you’re overreacting?
13. Do they love you regardless of any of your ‘flaws?’
If you answered ‘yes’ to most of these questions then congrats, you’ve probably found your forever person.
Finding your forever person doesn’t mean you’ve found someone who is perfect and fits into some cookie cutter shape the Internet has decided on; it simply means you’ve found someone who is perfect for you in every imperfect way. As long as you’re both happy and you love each other through everything then you’re lucky. You’ve found your forever person, for however long ‘forever’ is to the two of you.