1. Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help when you think you may appear vulnerable because everyone needs help sometimes.
2. Go outside every day. Even if you don’t want to. Even if you barely have the time to. Even if you have to use all your strength to drag yourself out of bed. The sunshine might not cure your problems, but it’ll do you so much good to breathe fresh air.
3. Don’t let your hobbies fade away. Keep reading, keep drawing, keep singing, keep painting, keep running. Keep doing what you love.
4. I know it sounds cliché but time really does heal all wounds. Give yourself some time and it won’t hurt so much, trust me. Time heals all wounds and even though that sounds overrated but it is also very true.Everything really does work out fine in the end .
5. Be kind. There is no reason for you to put someone down. You wouldn’t like it if someone did that to you right? Treat people the way you want to be treated.
6. Learn to love yourself unconditionally. And never apologize for prioritizing yourself. In the end, the only constant person in your life is you.
7. If you ever find yourself involved with someone who treats you like you’re nothing, run for the hills and never look back. They don’t deserve you.
8. Take pictures. Document everything. One day you’re gonna want to look back at all of this. Time fades, memories are eternal.
9. Let go of anything that weighs you down. The past is the past and there’s nothing we can do to change it. Every day is a another chance for us to do better, to be better.
10. Spend as much time as you can with the people who make you laugh. It’s always good to be around people who make you feel surrounded with positive energy.
11. Set up goals for yourself and keep yourself motivated in whatever you’re doing. Always have something to work towards.
12. Try to make your bed every morning. Because there is no better feeling then coming home to a nice clean freshly made bed, especially if you’ve had a bad day. Clean surroundings lead to clear thoughts .
13. Treat yourself, but also look after yourself. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and move your body then dance all night and have a doughnut as a midnight snack. Life is about balance.
14. Never be afraid to love, even if you’ve been hurt before. Live life with an open heart and you might feel wounded but you will experience so much joy.
15. Focus on the positivity in life. There will always be something/someone ready to pull you down. Learn to grow with an optimistic approach towards life.