Easy Steak Recipe For Real Men’s Magazine
1. Go to the butcher. Look him dead in the eye and say “Meat.” If he’s a man worth half his salt, he’ll know.
2. Take that meat.
3. Kick your door open with your head. Go find the fire-room (kitchen, to the feminized).
4. Toss part of meat in an old iron skillet your grandfather gave you the day you shot your first buck. A flat stone covered in noseblood works, too.
5. Rub it with some red spice, a little beige spice, some green fucking leaves, and whatever liquid’s got your goat. This ain’t math. It’s sex. You’re having sex with the meat.
6. Have sex with the meat.
7. Cook the ever loving Christ out of it. Cook it, good God, your father saved the life of every man in his unit when he was your age, cook the god danged meat or hang up your sack!!!
8. Take the other meat. Fashion a skinny tie out of it. Wear it to a state dinner. Drink single-malt whiskey, bed a senator’s wife, whisper to her about Spain. Leave at dawn.
9. In another pot, scream “I’LL HATE ME MORE THAN YOU EVER DID OLD MAN.” Cover and let sit for 15 minutes or until healed.
10. Turn heat to low, move off the grid. Squint into the night sky. Marry a pastor’s daughter with a lazy eye and no fingers. Love her tenderly for three years. Wake up, find her gone. Weep, man. Weep.
11. Record a critically-acclaimed rap album.
12. (sound of Apache helicopter exploding)
A | A | A
Shannon is the best kept secret of the 80s!
Scott Hoy is a lawyer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. On this particular commercial however, Hoy perhaps should have asked for a retrial.
You split time between the now and after.
I truly believe that tolerance is dangerous.