Modern day dating is tricky.
Why, with so many dating apps making it easier to meet people has it become increasingly difficult?
I believe that because it has become so easy to find, talk to, and meet up with someone, there is little risk involved and therefore less effort to create real connection.
You make small talk for a few hours hoping to convince them that you are a fascinating, interesting person. Secretly, you are hoping to discover the same about them.
I have dedicated my life to helping women create more self-love and confidence in dating.
Below is a list of 35 trust building questions to create real connection and help you in your quest for true love.
1. What do you do, and how long have you been doing it?
2. Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
3. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
4. What really makes you laugh?
5. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
6. What’s your favorite book of all time?
7. What’s your biggest goal right now?
8. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
9. What should I know about you that I would never think to ask about?
10. Have you traveled anywhere really cool lately?
11. Who’s your biggest role model?
12. Is there anywhere else you would love to live, other than here?
13. What’s on your bucket list?
14. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
15. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received?
16. What do you feel most passionate about?
17. What’s something you’ve been really proud of lately?
18. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
19. What’s one of your favorite childhood memories?
20. What is your favorite thing to cook?
21. What’s your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
22. What is your absolute dream job?
23. Do you consider yourself spontaneous, or a planner?
24. What quality for you is an automatic “no way” when pursuing someone in a relationship?
25. How would your best friends describe you?
26. What is the best single piece of advice you’ve ever received?
27. What is a tradition your family had when you were a kid?
28. What was the worst job you’ve ever had?
29. When you were a kid, what did you hope to do when you grew up?
30. What is one skill you wish you could be better at?
31. If you could donate to any charity, which charity would it be and why?
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. What do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
34. If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you choose to have with you?
35. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?