19 Things We Learned Last Night On RuPaul's 'Drag Race'
1. Opera glasses are HOT this season, hunty. Get into these spectacles.
2. Because they will help you read a bitch when the time is right.
3) Put that train wreck in her place.
4) Every new queen came into the work room like this:
5) While all the other shady bitches did this:
6) Season 5 is going to be more dramatic than all the others.
7) Because this is what happens when you lock a bunch of queens in a room:
8) They clap and cheer each other on.
9) When they are really thinking this:
10) This season it’s going to be hard to keep your composure, lace front and mascara intact.
11) But keep your game face on.
12) And beat a bitch to that $100,000.
13) Wow the judges with your performance.
14) Don’t dress like your favorite TV network.
15) And not even a drag queen can pull off Lederhosen-chic.
16) Sometimes the queen you hate stays and you feel like this:
17) The fan favorite always goes home first.
18) Shantay you stay.
19)Tune in next week so you can witness RuPaul do this:
You should like Thought Catalog on Facebook here.
A | A | A
You can accomplish the majority of your cleaning with one natural/organic all-in-one soap for a fraction of the cost and without bringing all those awful chemicals into your home.
Most importantly, they’ll teach you confidence.
When I was a boy, if you were multiracial you learned pretty quickly there was no clearly designed spaced for you in the world.
Everyone convinced you that taking the first job that would have you was the best way to secure your future, and now you’re absolutely paranoid of letting it go.