Top 10 Thought Catalog Comments For The Month Of November
1. From Article: Confessions of A Serial Cheater
Bravo for being honest about your past and hopeful in your advice — the internet needs more commenters like you.
2. From Article: 10 Most Awkward Things People Have Said To Me During Sex
We’re with sb1, this is absolutely horrifying.
3. From Article: 5 Ways I Failed At Being A Feminist
I think I speak for everyone when I say reclaim away. (To be fair, Mittens is actually pretty hot for his age.)
4. From Article: 28 #BadSkinProblems
Wow, maybe getting a little too real on the TC comments section right now. (Seriously, though, 1D — why? Why must you be so prejudiced in your affections?)
5. From Article: Hi. My name is Michael, and I’m A Hipster
Resurrected DFW: The Comeback Tour
6. From Article: Is The Fashion Industry Morally Sound?
Oh, god, sixth grade… in 2006… Oh, god….
7. From Article: I’m Tired Of Thinking About Boys
Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff
8. From Article: Why I Am Pro-Choice
Bravo, and thank you for sharing.
9. From Article: 8 Lies I Told You
Can we all hold hands and cry now?
10. From Article: Why Are We Still Talking About Lindsay Lohan?
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
I realize that one can’t turn heterosexual overnight, but I thought I’d no longer be having gay desires.
Buying organic food is great when you want to feel good about yourself. Buying organic food when you want to save the world is another matter.
By Matt Saccaro
I was raised in privilege and I attack myself for this, questioning my right to be anything but happy.
What happens in a world where we don’t try to control one another, but live in harmonious acceptance of one another? Those in power are debunked. They will have to learn to be loved and revered for who they are, not what position they hold.