Top 10 Thought Catalog Comments For The Month Of April
1. From Article: The Different Types Of Hookups There Are
Wow, way to bring the room down, Megan.
2. From Article: Ways The Internet Can Hurt Your Feelings
Excuse me, we here at Thought Catalog are extremely in touch with our feelings, and they most definitely exist past the age of 13. Sorry you’re so mature and in control. Leave us alone to cry over Twitter. Thanks.
3. From Article: 7 Musts For Any Self-Respecting 20-Something Man
Thank you, Emily, for putting into words what we’ve always thought about JGL. Now let’s fight over him.
4. From Article: I Will Never Love Anyone The Way I Love Food
Standing ovation for Emil. Standing ovation.
5. From Article: What Facebook Would Have Looked Like In The 90s
We have to give number 5 to our own BSG, for the pure cathartic joy that is this comment.
The unspoken comment on the 130932082305982522308325 Girls articles we’ve seen around the internet of late is finally uttered. Thank you, good sir, and you’ll let us know how that Segway accident goes.
7. From Article: 4 Foods That Make Me Ashamed To Be An American
This comment for President.
8. From Article: What Makes Someone A Slut?
Aww, don’t worry, commenter — we still believe in love!
9. From Article: How Many People Have You Slept With?
10. From Article: 5 Rules For Dudes Who Cat-Call Women On The Street
You are a hero amongst women, truly. Hats off to you, ma’am.
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
n the future, a grandmother’s crowning achievement—the thing she never forgets to remind her grandchildren about—will be that Justin Bieber retweeted her once.
By Matt Saccaro
1. I am going to face it. Don’t run away from it. Don’t treat it like it’s not there, like it has never happened — this will only prolong the period of suffering, and delay the healing. Talk about it, […]
By Keay Nigel
You had perfect almond eyes that were colored dark chocolate.
By Amy Ridenour