Hot Or Not: Betrayal, Corned Beef And Cabbage, Rob Blagojevich
- (March) Madness
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Olive Garden/ Adorable reviews of Olive Garden
- Surprise birthday parties
- Rob Blagojevich
- Gratuitous resignation NYT op-eds written by Goldmann Sachs employees
- The Lorax
- Webcam self-portraiture
- Ceiling Fans (too soon?)
- Hunger Games
- Xanax (fun, or sleep- and mumblehole-inducing?)
- Jonathan Franzen(stuffy asshole or best American writer?)
- Daylight Savings
- Jorts (too soon/ out of style?)
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
“I used to be afraid of failing at something that really mattered to me, but now I’m more afraid of succeeding at things that don’t matter.”
I was 24 and, while not gay, ever since college I had been getting more attention from gay men than from heterosexual women.
I realize that one can’t turn heterosexual overnight, but I thought I’d no longer be having gay desires.
Buying organic food is great when you want to feel good about yourself. Buying organic food when you want to save the world is another matter.