A Non-Disgusting List Of Productive Things I’ve Done On The Toilet
- Brushed my teeth
- Online shopped
- Skyped my mother
- Skyped various other non-New York dwelling friends
- Ate a slice of ham
- Painted my nails
- Watched Seinfeld on my laptop
- Read a magazine
- Read a book
- Booked a hair appointment over the phone
- Contemplated the Sheryl Crow method of one-sheet wiping
- Contemplated the logistics of two females “crossing swords”
- Contemplated the logistics of a sitting female and a standing male “crossing swords”
- Wished I could cross swords
- Stripped myself completely naked
- Put on shoes
- Written a post card
- Played Zelda on DS
- Played pretty much all of the games like Words With Friends and Drawing With Friends
- Squeezed ingrown hairs
- Plucked bikni line into relative smoothness with only a pair of tweezers
- Had a meaningful life conversation with a friend standing over me
- Drank a beer
- Drank some juice
- Smoked a cigarette
- Cleaned the toilet (requires pulling some interesting shapes)
- Thought about writing this post
- Wrote some of this post
- Checked my Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Email/Formspring
- Responded to both personal and work emails
- Turned on the bath tap
- Killed a cockroach
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
I realize that one can’t turn heterosexual overnight, but I thought I’d no longer be having gay desires.
Buying organic food is great when you want to feel good about yourself. Buying organic food when you want to save the world is another matter.
I was raised in privilege and I attack myself for this, questioning my right to be anything but happy.
What happens in a world where we don’t try to control one another, but live in harmonious acceptance of one another? Those in power are debunked. They will have to learn to be loved and revered for who they are, not what position they hold.