40 Things I’d Rather Share An Office With Than My Co-Worker
1. A lizard
2. Three cranky old men who keep getting told the price of everyday items in 2012
3. A snowman
4. Janice from Friends
5. A small car fire
6. Someone who deliberately Gchats to people whenever their red lights are on as a joke
7. Snooky’s poof
8. A cloud of chalk dust
9. Barfing ghoul
10. A woman singing the entire Glee soundtrack to herself while holding her ear
11. Tuna sandwich
12. A painting of Joseph Stalin
13. The meth lab on Breaking Bad
14. The sound of a 1940s radio news alert
15. Someone stuck in a permanent Elvis impersonation
16. King Joffrey
17. An 11-year-old’s shin guards
18. Freddy Kruger
19. An American who writes the date British-style
20. Dirty diaper
21. A haunted grandfather clock
22. Seven dogs who won’t stop barking
23. A bucket of the toxic liquid collected from between the subway tracks
24. Old boombox blasting a cassette of the song “Puerto Rico” by Frankie Cutlass that was previously taped off the radio
26. The cast of The View “discussing” a hot-button issue
27. A fire extinguisher that’s deploying
28. Cup of urine
29. All the pundits. All of them.
31. A group of people fighting about baseball statistics
32. Swamp water
33. The band from the Freecreditreport.com commercials
35. A swinging thurible full of incense
36. Apple Maps
37. Someone whose hands are liquid
39. A person trying to explain to their parents how to create an email attachment over the phone
40. Rat king
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
i inhaled deeply. your scent, your deodorant, your cologne, even your morning breath. i know these scents so well and the familiarity is comforting.
This video of a puppy watching a scene we’re so familiar with and evoking the same sentiments we once felt is oddly heartwarming, extremely precious and a dash of funny.
You died, and the hope that you would one day love us back the way we loved you died with you.
Weight Watchers likes to say that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Which I guess means they’ve never tasted Cinnamon Toast Crunch.