23 Things You Should Never Say To A Star Wars Fan
1. “My favorite character is Jar Jar Binks.”
2. “Of course I love Star Wars! My favorite Star Wars movie is The Phantom Menace & my least favorite is the Empire Strikes Back. I mean, it was too boring.”
3. “Han Solo did not shoot first, it was that green guy.”
4. “Well my favorite fight was Yoda vs. Dark Sidious. ”
5. “Qui-Gon Jinn suggesting to Obi Wan to go on separate ships was clever.”
6. “I prefer the Special Editions of the originals to the originals. They really improved the older movies by expanding them.”
7. “When Qui-Gon Jin explained the true nature of the Force, it gave clarity to episode IV,V, & VI.”
8. “Anakin accidentally flying a fighter ship; hilarious!”
9. “The fight between Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Vader in A New Hope was a terrible fight, the chorography was just… bad.”
10. “That pod race was badass.”
11. “You can see the references to Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin’s friendship in every prequel.”
12. “’And you’ve grown. More beautiful.’ I wish someone would use that line on me.”
13. “’This weapon is your life.’ I mean Obi-Wan Kenobi said that in The Attack of the Clones, so training with the light sabre is essential.”
14. “Of course the Jedi Counsel had a legitimate reason to send Anakin & Padmé to Naboo.”
15. “The light sabre was definitely not overused in the Attack of The Clones or Revenge of the Sith.”
16. “Han Solo should’ve appeared in Revenge of the Sith.”
17. “The Max Rebo band got better with every new update.”
18. “Thank god Lucas added the double “no” in Return of the Jedi.”
19. “Yub Nub needed to go.”
20. “The prequels were made for kids.”
21. “I’m happy they took out Sebastian Shaw at the end of Return of the Jedi.”
22. “Samuel Jackson was the right call as Mace Windu.”
23. “If you like the originals more than the prequels, you are an idiot.”
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
It’s unfortunate, but we’re creatures of habit and we’ll hold onto our convictions until we’re literally forced to stop.
You basically have to walk a perfect straight line at all times in Japan because if you veer off at any moment you will almost definitely get mashed by a Japanese lady on a mamabike with three kids strapped to it.
Come on people, as if other people’s choices of love affected you in the least. Penguins don’t pull this crap on fellow homosexual penguins.
3. You’ve searched Etsy or eBay for a cute and inexpensive fez.