15 Text Messages You Wish You’d Get
1. Hey, I’m sorry about that effed up thing I did a zillion years ago. It really was all my fault. – Former friend
2. Hi, sweetie! For no reason at all, we’re putting a bunch of money in your bank account. Go wild! – Your parents
3. Ur right. I treated you terribly & acted like a total dick. Can I make it up to u? – Your ex
4. Get down here! A beer truck exploded and there’s free beer sprouting up into the streets like Old Faithful. BYO cup! – Your friend
5. Hey class! Mass text to let you know the final is cancelled. You all get A’s for showing up because showing up is 99 percent of the work. Have a great break! – Your professor
6. Saw this funny sign and thought of you! [embedded photo]. Free at all this week for coffee? – Your crush
7. Just wanted to let you know I’m wicked gay now and that’s why we didn’t work out. Nothing to do with you! Sorry! SUPER GAY. – Person who rejected you for no understandable reason
8. Not so good. My boyfriend broke up with me and my house burned down and I got fired and my cat ran away and I have a paper cut on my tongue! How r U? – Your enemy
9. Hey! I’m downstairs with pizza! Can I come up? – A hottie you know
10. Hi, you don’t know me but I found your wallet and keys that you lost while drunk last night. Everything’s intact. Can I bring it to you? – Your savior
11. Hey, i had a great time ;) – Person you’re really into after a date
12. I’m out shopping. I got you the new Modern Warfare. Also, which did you say you liked better — the sexy nurse or the schoolgirl? – Your girlfriend
13. Hey! Not only aren’t I going to be late or bail on you at the last minute, but I’m here early for once in my freaking life – Your friend who ALWAYS bails
14. Bank of America Alert: YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WHERE DID ALL THIS MONEY COME FROM? HOORAY! – Bank of America
15. You up? – Ryan Gosling
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
The sad truth is that even if we were to invest all of our time and resources into making ourselves look like somebody else, most of us would not succeed in complying with the ridiculously unattainable beauty standard created by the media.
Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, but lately I’ve realized that sometimes you have to put in the effort yourself to make something you want to happen, happen.
You don’t have to be “hot” to be sexy.