10 Things Undecided Voters Ask Themselves
1.“Should I buy an iPod or an 8-Track player?”
2. “Should I buy a Prius or a stagecoach?”
3.“Should I eat a sandwich for lunch or should I shovel a handful of sand into my mouth?”
4. “Should I get a coffee or should I drink this bottle of paint thinner?”
5. “Should I watch a movie or should I shove nails into my eyes?”
6. “Should I grant women power over their own vaginas or should I exert more regulation over those confusing lady holes than Wall Street?”
7. “Should I accept different opinions than my own or do those make me scared and angry?”
8. “Should I believe in scientifically proven facts or are those a tool being used by satan to derail the morality of society?”
9. “Should I welcome people different than myself into the conversation or does their presence dilute the self-perceived value of my life and beliefs?”
10. “Should I vote for someone who is currently working to move this country forward or for someone named Mitt Romney?”
Make up your mind. Vote.
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
If you look at the world as a reflection of your state of affairs, you will experience moments like these.
6. No, I TOTALLY wasn’t planning on eating that. I just brought it home for fun! I’m glad you enjoyed the rest of my celebratory steak dinner, though.
The best thing about being a young adult right now is that you, more than any previous generation, have the freedom and the resources to create your own religion. So, let’s get started.
The apartment you lived in your first year out of school, the walk-up with a view of the street.