Things To Do Before Consummating Your Relationship
- If you’re reading this article, you’re probably in your twenties, are finding your place in the workforce, and have begun entertaining thoughts of settling down with a family. Women like men who possess foresight, and are serious about the future. Sometime between picking your partner up at her house and arriving at a restaurant for dinner, be sure to demonstrate your forward-thinking disposition by mentioning, “I’m definitely going to see your boobs tonight.”
- Because Wednesday is colloquially known as “Hump-day,” be sure to schedule consummation for this important date. Let it be known upfront that this was intentional.
- More than anything, women want respect, and want to know that they’re special to you. During dinner, list each of your previous crushes, dates, relationships, and one-night-stands, meticulously explaining why your current partner is better than them. Women also look for patience and commitment, so be sure not to leave out any detail.
- Women are interested in men with a sense of humor. Relieve the tension by looking at the menu and saying, “Geez, if I’d known how much this would cost, I’d have just gone on Adult Friend Finder!” Be sure to laugh heartily.
- Create an atmosphere conducive to consummation through subtle means. Look for ways to insert the phrases “Endless rod,” “Giant wang,” and “Get a load of the size of my Johnson” into the conversation.
- Hygiene is important. Make sure you’ve showered at least once within the previous fortnight.
- To further demonstrate your sense of humor, and to evoke a relaxed and upbeat chemistry between you and your partner, consider only one entertainment option: Johnny English Reborn. Mentioning that you’ve “already seen this one a few times” should solidify your appearance as a fun-loving fellow.
- Upon arriving home, it is important to set the right ambience. The music choice of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” by the Tokens should help seal the proverbial deal. Make it clear that from this moment forward, this will be “our song.”
- It is important to demonstrate that you have a generous and charitable spirit. That’s why there is no need to tell your roommate’s unemployed friend to crash on somebody else’s couch for the night.
- Be sure to have bought a bottle of wine, and perhaps some light snacks, to share with your partner. To relieve tension, say, “This has clearly been a pretty expensive evening for me!” Laugh heartily.
- Women want to be with interesting men who think outside the box. Your Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace bedsheets will communicate that you have an “out of this world” imagination.
- As you retire to the boudoir, it is highly important to maintain the romantic atmosphere. Refer to your bedroom only as “my love den.” Insist that your partner also use this term.
- Now would be the time to throw your laundry in the hamper.
- Come equipped with lab coat, stethoscope, and g-string. At the appropriate moment, do not forget to say, “I heard you were paging Doctor Love.”
- When it comes to consummating your relationship, there is only one objective truth: leather pants.
You should follow Thought Catalog on Twitter here.
A | A | A
The best thing about being a young adult right now is that you, more than any previous generation, have the freedom and the resources to create your own religion. So, let’s get started.
The apartment you lived in your first year out of school, the walk-up with a view of the street.
I wanted to quit my job. I hated my boss.
His eyes widened, he became angry, and backed off of me. I told him he could leave now. Now. He said “With you being a good Christian girl, and me studying to be a priest, I think it’s important we not tell anyone what we did.”